Sunday, January 01, 2012

A diptic

The final exercise to finish the course I was previously describing, was the developmento of a project based on a triptic or a diptic. I choose a diptic.





The Fire



Each one of the paintings work alone however I think that they have more impact together.



The letter.



When I was working in them I was thinking in the relation between them. It is not clear, one gets the light from the other, however they might be at a world of distance, one might be a wife reading a letter from a husband (a soldier?) on the other side of the world just where the fire (explosion?) is.




This is the Diptic expected Layout





They were at an exibition in the Autumm Salon at the Chilean Society of Fine Arts, and "The Fire" got an Honourable Mention.

No comments: