Sunday, October 10, 2010


A new semester, a new course, this time I am taking "Five Themes for a painting Project" with Patricia Claro (http://patriciaclaro.blogspot.com/).

The course, in short is as follows: you have to choose a piece of art and copy it in black (optical) and white. After you have to cite this piece of art in a piece of your own with a restricted palette (Primary Red, Lemon Yellow and Cerulean Blue) to finish later with a triptic or diptic of your own. Sounds challenging isn't it?

I began with a copy of Vermeer's "The Girl with a Pearl Earring" I am quite proud of the result, and my teacher also liked it very much, that means a lot for me since she is a great, and well known artist.

2 comments:

canvas artwork said...

i see you love what you do with the passion that your artwork produces

Mitchelle Adams said...

That is very likable indeed! Loved it!